Quick guide of what to expect
Here’s our quick reference guide to help you understand what to expect when you visit…
· Upon arrival please wait to be seated by one of our friendly front of house team. Drink and food orders will be taken at your table.
· Hand sanitising stations, courtesy of our friends at Black Shuck Gin will be dotted around, please use on arrival
· Card payments only – we prefer not to use cash so please set up a tab on arrival and settle by card when you’re done. Cash will be accepted if absolutely necessary but we’d like to avoid please. One transaction per table
· All menus will be on blackboards to minimise the use of handling menus, they are dotted around everywhere but please ask one of our lovely team if you can’t find one
· Please adhere to social distancing guidelines, if you are unsure about anything our team is there to help, please just ask. Please keep children at your table with you.
· Just popping in for a drink? No worries, just set up a tab on arrival and our team will show you to a table or make use of our beer garden. Unfortunately propping up the bar is a no-go right now.
· Staying with us? Check In will now be at 4pm to allow for more time to clean guest bedrooms.
If you would like to find out more about our commitment to keeping everyone safe whilst they’re with us read on below...